Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Adding a browse only vocab to MT
Ottawa_IWOV
First off, I think MT 3.5.x and prior were MUCH easier to work with. All I want to do is get a browse only index to work in the tagging UI.
I can't seem to make this happen. I have build the index using iwmtbuild. However, I always get an ERROR: Index not built message. So, I just o into MTSTUDIO to build and commit the index. However, under the project listing, it shows as recognizer and NOT browse_only.
Anyone know why this is happening. Anyone else used to 3.5.1 and wondering what the heck is up w. 4.0.1?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I wish I had a good answer for you, but I do not as I have not used that functionality.
However I do think you are incorrect on the assertion that 4.0.1 is worse than 3.5.1,
from my implementations, 4.0.1 was much easier to use and actually had a Admin GUI
that was actually worth something.
Andy
Ottawa_IWOV
I come from a command line background, so 3.5.1 was easier to use (from my perspective)
Just find it odd that I cannot do the easiest of tasks. A little frustrated I guess ...
Ottawa_IWOV
I anyone successully browsing an MT vaocbulary using datacapture in TeamSIte 6. I would be interested in hearing how you set it up ...
Ottawa_IWOV
I can confirm that TS and MT are talking to eachother. Might I be missing a configuration somewhere. It just seems like datacapture.cfg is not show the MT enabled fields
nipper
When I installed MT, this piece was trivial.
Check the mapping from metatagger.cfg and datacapture.cfg.
Did you completely define the pieces with the admin GUI ? There were a number of
connections in 4.0.1
I will dig through my old emails & see if I can find something that might help.
Andy
Ottawa_IWOV
Thanks a bunch Andy!!
nipper
Can you try using iwgenmetadata ? It is in the MT distribution
Ottawa_IWOV
iwgenmetadata works fine
But iwmtbatch on the TS side of the house does not produce any results
nipper
Check metadata-rules, datacapture.cfg, and metatagger.cfg
Something there is mis-aligned