Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD 6.0.1 password verificartion by LDAP ?
nipper
Got an issue here. Support case has been open for 65 days even though it is marked critical.
Our users used OD 5.6 without local accounts. Now with 6.0.1 we cannot get LDAP password
verification to work.
Anyone use this confg ? This is our dev server, but it is a show stopper to move to prod.
Solaris 2.8, TS 6.5, OD 6.0.1
Tips/pointers/RTFMs appreciated
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You should be able to set this up via ContentServices Foundation. Instructions in "ContentServices Foundation
Installation and Developer’s Guide", Release 1.1.0.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
nipper
Todd, I assume you mean 1.0.1 of this doc. I do not see 1.1 available.
Actually on the support site it is listed as 1.0.1 but the doc says 1.1
Edited by nipper on 03/21/05 07:50 AM (server time).
Migrateduser
It should be CSF 1.1. It's in the same download location as OD 6.0.1.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
nipper
Any debugging tips for this Todd ?
We have had a case open for 2 1/2 months and no movement. I really need to get this resolved.
This is all I see in the CSF logs:
<2005-03-21 11:09:01,878> - <INFO> - Login failed for user: rc572c, appData: iwodrole=od-user, host name: e08k07, application: OpenDeployAdminServer
<2005-03-21 11:09:01,927> - <INFO> - Login failure reason: Invalid input. rc572c
<2005-03-21 11:09:01,935> - <WARN> - <ID1111428404784> <WARN> <USR4005> com.interwoven.csfoundation.access.impl.CSFAccessServer - Invalid input. rc572c - EXCEPTION: javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: Invalid input. rc572c
Tips/pointers/RTFMs appreciated.
Migrateduser
Seems the userid didn't resolve against the target user directory. Tech Support should help you through this. (I'll ping them to contact you.)
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
nipper
>Seems the userid didn't resolve against the target user directory. Tech Support should help you through this. (I'll ping them to contact you.)
Like I said, been open since Jan. Lissa is trying to escalate it
Thanks
Andy
nipper
Hey Todd,
I am seeing this error in CSF-HOME/as.log:
Using Access Service home directory: /u03/iw-home/CSF/AccessService
Creating logger. Using config file /u03/iw-home/CSF/AccessService/etc/websvclog4j.cfg
Start logging to Access Service logs in /u03/iw-home/CSF/AccessService/log directory
Begin Access Service Web Server startup.
/u03/iw-home/CSF/AccessService/conf/iwauthen.cfg: No such file or directory
What is iwauthen.cfg ? I cannot find it in any of the manuals nor does the file exist (anywhere)
Andy
Migrateduser
I don't have CSF 1.1 installed (working off the 1.1.1 beta.) But I don't see any hints of this file in my logs or directories.
The CSF you're running was downloaded from the Support site under OD 6.0.1, right? Build should be 41625. (Just checking that you don't have an old beta release.)
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
nipper
Believe so, how do I check the build number on CSF ?: Not like I can hit Help -> About
nipper
Yes it is 1.1:
./AccessService/etc/init.d/iwaccess:VERSION="1.1.0 Build 41625 SYM Interwoven 20041011"
./AccessService/install/asbuild:1.1.0 Build 41625 SYM Interwoven 20041011