Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Linkage of browse-only vocabulary to MT UI
motlnt
Hi ,
I have created a browse-only vocabulary using MSE.
I built, commit and deployed the index.
I added a item in datacapture.cfg of exact same name as vocabulary.
When i try to set the metadata, i search for a particular term and get the results and i could add a vocabulary term.
But the problem is when i try clicking on refine link, it shows me following error:
ERROR: Got '' expected resultTree
Can anybody please help me out in this.
TS version:5.5.2
MT version:3.1
Regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
If memory serves me correctly - and it's been a long time since I've used MetaTagger - you need to make sure your term's uid's (or keys?) are of a form "
****
:
term
" -- if you just use "
term
" then it won't be able to build / find the relationships between terms.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com