Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite and Active Directory
sachin_sharma78
My teamsite structure is like this :
I am validating users from Active directory for various roles in Teamsite 6.1. Lets say i have 10 users in a group in Active Diretory(e.g iw_editors).
Now one way to add the users for "EDITOR TOLE" is to add each user into "editor.uid".Can i add the whole group(iw_group) into uid file so that each user under this group will get editor role on teamsite.If this can't be done then can it be possible in some other way ?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi,
I dont't know if it is possible to write groupnames into the *.uid files, but I think it doesn't work...
We programmed a little perl script which reads the group members out of our AD and then generates all *.uid files.
Therefor we use the perl module Win32API::Net, especially the function Win32API::Net::GroupGetUsers(...)
Hopes this helps
Stefan