I'm not too sure on this one, haven't been able to find anything myself...
In previous versions of OD 5.x, if we specified a filelist deployment with no file passed
EG filelist=""
it would default to an area comparison.
So far I've had no such luck with the newer config type.
<source >
<fileSystem >
<filelist area="$area^" filePath="$content_filelist^" >
<pathSpecification >
<path name="." />
<filters>
<includePath subPath="documents" />
<includePath subPath="fragments" />
</filters>
</pathSpecification>
</filelist>
</fileSystem>
</source>
running the command
iwodcmd start profile -k "content_filelist="
or
iwodcmd start profile -k content_filelist=""
gives me this error
CFG 05019: 2005-03-23 10:32:00 EST GMT-05:00 ***ERROR - "filePath" attribute is missing or empty.
CFG 05020: 2005-03-23 10:32:00 EST GMT-05:00 ***ERROR - No set information (Source iwstore cfg)
Was this ever supposed to work?.. perhaps I'm dreaming but I thought it worked in 5.x
(Looking at the DTD, I see no filelist options for the remoteDiff element)
John Cuiuli