Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Data Deploy 6.0.1 ERROR
Ottawa_IWOV
Cannot get Data Deploy to run. I assume if I change any DD config files, IWODSERVERRESET is what I need?
Here is the error I am getting:
DD:Invoking DD with following arguments:
DD: iwdd=deployment1 cfg=D:\PROGRA~1\INTERW~1\OPENDE~1\conf\teamsite-to-db.xml need-result=yes depuuid=4c1d9ea0-9bd1-11d9-8c9b-f840eb3f1c93 leglabel=database logfile=D:\PROGRA~1\INTERW~1\OPENDE~1\log\src.teamsite-to-db.deployment1.lbpdmkwm01.to.database.log
DD:ERROR:ErrorInvoking DataDeployCannot communicate with DataDeploy
DD:Receieved error code : 1
ENG: 2005-03-23 14:25:22 EST GMT-05:00 Removing session m5(teamsite-to-db)
I entered a port in syncdb.cfg, Not sure where to go from here. Anyone been successful in using DD 6.0.1 on Windows 2003?
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I suggest you do a stop / start of the OD Base Server (/etc/init.d/iwod60 restart) - and then try again. I'm not sure that iwodserverreset is sufficient
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
Don't know if you've done it already, but you need to uncomment <databaseDeployment enabled="yes" /> in odbase.xml, specify a daemon_port in iwsyncdb.cfg (which it sounds like you've done), run the DD enabler tool, and restart the base server.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Arc
If you are confident that the configurations are correct ...and by restarting services DD is not working ...just restart the M/C ...
cliffhanger
I had the same issue in Solaris8, while upgrading from DD5.6 to OD6.0.2SP, and a START and STOP of the od server fixed this issue.
-cliff