Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
PHP in teamsite ?
cc96ai
I am using TS 6.1
and I installed PHP 4 in same machine as well
and I updated "httpd.conf.template" to add PHP extension on it
but I still unable to load the PHP page
does anyone try to work on PHP in teamsite ?
any advise
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
What OS and what webserver ?
Have you configured the webserver to handle PHP ?
Andy
Filter_problem.rptdesign
cc96ai
Windows 2003
Web Server is IIS ,
but Teamsite is working on apache ,
i believe that.
(I am not the one set it up)
Johnny
I think they are trying to integrate it with the teamsite GUI, rather than the virtualized web server.
Best of luck if you get it going - I have no idea why would try though.
John Cuiuli
cc96ai
Do you mean Teamsite Admin GUI ?
nipper
I assumed you meant you were trying to virtualize PHP pages.
What are you trying to do ?
Do you have a php site that you are bringing into TS ?
cc96ai
in Current Teamsite environment setting ,
It does only support HTML
so we would like to bring some server side language into it
which is PHP
and we dont have any PHP pages is running now.
nipper
Then you have to configure IIS to handle php. Never have done that.
I have done it with Apache on Sorlaris. When you have the webserver
handling php pages properly, then they will (should) work in TeamSite
Andy
gzevin
http://br.php.net/install.windows.iis
if you are interested
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU