Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Browse only indexes w/o using MT Studio
motlnt
Hi ,
I need to create a browse-only index automatically without using MT Studio.
I have a table in database which i need to populate as a vocabulary now.
The steps i am thinking of are :
1> Create a MT complaint XML vocabulary file from database.
2> Create a browse-only index using iwmtbuild command with option as -new to create a new project.
Later, when i need to add/edit any new node to vocabulary and update the index, we need to run iwmtbuild again by specifying parameter as -add_svterm fn or -edit fn(where fn is XML entry for a vocabulary term).
Is this the correct way of buiding indexes.
Will the indexes be available for use to MT or do we have to deploy the index manually from MT Admin UI????
Is there any command line available for deploying indexes???
Regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
motlnt
Is there any command line available to create a browse-only index w/o using MT Studio.
I think it is possible using iwmtbuild commad but this command is avilable with version 4.0 and not with 3.5
Is there any other command available with MT 3.5 to build browse-only indexes.
I couldn't find relevant command for this type of requirement in command line tools reference section of MT 3.5 admin guide.