Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
No branches/workareas displayed
raviswamy
Hi,
I am attaching a word doc ( which is zipped ) with the screen shots.
Could someone please advice as to what could be happening ?
Thanx
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jeremy
Hey Ravi,
What server are you running on? I've seen this on Windows 2000 without Service Pack 6 if you're on Teamsite 5.5.2 with Service Pack 4 (I thiink that was it).
HTH
Jeremy
raviswamy
Hey Jeremey,
Teamsite 552 is running on SunOS 5.8. SP 3. This has been running since more than a year now.
The last thing that was done on this server was we had configured submit.cfg which was last week.
Thanx.
skip11
Hi,
df -k shows the NFS mounted backing store ?
RB
R.Barger
Credit Suisse Group
Zurich, Switzerland