Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom Command in Office Integration
EER
Hi, All,
I have designed a custom command to replace default iManExt.Import command. It works fine in DeskSite (from file menu/popup menu).
However, I had difficulty to call this custom command from within MS Office integration.
I had updated the registry settings as mentioned in the Custom Command manual.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NetRight\iManage\Add-Ins\Commands\Online\ImportDocument-->new ProgID
I also append the code below to the class module of the custom command to allow later calling from office integration.
Public Sub Update()
ICommand_Update
End Sub
Public Function Initialize(ByVal myContext As imanextlib.ContextItems)
ICommand_Initialize myContext
End Function
Public Sub Execute()
ICommand_Execute
End Sub
Always returning parameter incorrect error? Could anyone kindly advise?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
If the key setting is:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NetRight\iManage\Add-Ins\Commands\Online
"ImportDocument" = "MyProject.MyClass"
It should work...along with the wrapper functions you mentioned.
Could you send in your reg file that has this value along w/your command project? Also which version of 6.x is this?