Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD with RMI remote exception
Freedom
Hi:
I am using OD6.01 with TeamSite 6.5 on windows 2003.
I tried to run OD within an external task but got the following error:
OpenDeploy server host: localhost, RMI registry port: 9173
***ERROR - RMI remote exception, please check the RMI registry.
Please check that the OpenDeploy server is running.
But I logged the command and I can run it throught the CMD tool.
Any help is highly appreciated!
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
post exactly what you are trying to run, both from the commandline and from the external task.
Do you print out the external task to a file before you run ? Post that please.
Freedom
I have figured it out...it was the code... i set couple environemnt variables in the code including RMI port which caused the problem.
Thanks
myr
Hello.
We are seeing the same issue ("ERROR - RMI remote exception, please check the RMI registry."). Could you please provide us with changes that you did.
thanks,
-markus
vp98aa
I am running into this. Can you please let me know what you fixed?
Thx,
V
kish2
Hi we are also seeign the same Error as above. If someone has a fix for this - can you pelase let me know
Thanks in advance
Kish
Environment
Windows 2003
Opendeploy 6.0.1
Teamsite 6.1
On windows
( and a lot so praying)
tienle66
Locating OpenDeploy service.
OpenDeploy server host: localhost, RMI registry port: 9173
***ERROR - Could not establish RMI connection to the OpenDeploy server.
Please check that the OpenDeploy server is running.
#
Can someone help?
I'm on TS 6.5 SP1 on Sol 9
kish2
Check Your environmental variables that you set in your IPL just before u call your deployment descriptor ... I haed a couple set wrong and that caused this error for me