Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Forced to Save Before Previewing
Bjorn
TeamSite 6.5 on a W2k3 box.
Does templating always force a save before previewing?
Sarcastic sig: I have RTFM ... and I still don't know.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jeremy
I am pretty sure that was the same behaviour on 5.5.2 and 6. Don't have a system with me at the moment so can't check, but I think thats the default behaviour.
Correct me it I am wrong.
Adam Stoller
Yes - if you think about it - preview requires the processing of file data (the DCR) by the PT - so the DCR needs to be written out / saved before the preview can occur -- or else you'd be previewing the last-saved-contents and not necessarily what you have filled in within the form in front of you.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com