Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Need to capture value of a select boxof CGI form
System
hi all
I want to capture a variable from a CGI form in the same cgi/ipl file. How can i go about it? Scenario is. I have drop down list . Want to store the selected value from the drop down box into a JOB VARIaBLE (??? how do i include job variables in my workflow... I'm totally confused)..
Dixit
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I'm assuming you're talking abouit a cgitask script - yes?
If so - you can retrieve the task's id from one of the form variables, and use it to create a TeamSite::WFtask object.
From there you can retrieve the job id - and use it to create a TeamSite::WFworkflow object.
From there you can create, set, retrieve job variable information.
I suggest you look at the perldoc's for the above mentioned modules and probably look at the workflow manual and the
workflow tutorial supplement
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com