I have a DCR that contains multiple news stories. For each story, there's a multiple SELECT box where users can choose 0, 1, or more topics to associate with each story. When I iterarate through each story's topics, the values returned are references to arrays. I've attempted a number of ways to deference the array values, without success. Now I'm hoping someone can spot my error. Here's the relavant snippet of my perl code....
foreach $storyitem (iwpt_dcr_list('dcr.report')) {
$thetitle = iwpt_dcr_value('storyitem.title');
print "Title=" . $thetitle . "\n";
$topiccount = iwpt_dcr_list('storyitem.topic');
@topicList = iwpt_dcr_list('storyitem.topic');
print "Topic list count = " . $topiccount . "\n";
foreach $keyword(
@topicList) {
print "Keyword: " . $keyword . "\n";
}
print "\n\n";
}
.... and here's the output I get for three stories...
Title=Supervisors Delay Vote on King/Drew Funding Request
Topic list count = 1
Keyword: TeamSite:

CRnode=ARRAY(0x36a978)
Title=Colton, Environmentalists Battle Over Endangered Fly
Topic list count = 2
Keyword: TeamSite:

CRnode=ARRAY(0x36fa74)
Keyword: TeamSite:

CRnode=ARRAY(0x36fe48)
Title=Mayoral Candidates Debate Over Number of Debates
Topic list count = 1
Keyword: TeamSite:

CRnode=ARRAY(0x375154)
------------------------
How do I get the values back?
Thanks in advance,
Chris Spurgeon
cspurgeon@marketplace.org