Ok, so I have a content approval workflow where I'm having problems getting the email addresses to come up correctly. Specifically, the 'From' field is not populated correctly and ALWAYS comes up with the job initiator. The file is publisher_approved_to_deploy_header.tpl file. Here is the relevent code:
<!-- From the owner of the email task -->
<from>
<!-- <iwov_emailmap user='{iw_value name="dcr.workflowinformation.task[1]
@owner"/}' /> -->
<iwov_emailmap user='Mickey Mouse' />
</from>
<!-- Use the description of the Author Work task as the subject -->
<subject>
Content is ready for publication - {iw_value name="$content_type"/}
</subject>
</headers>
The general workflow is where I initiate the job and send it for approval. The approver then approves it and an email is sent to the publisher for deployment. HOWEVER, the person that approves the job isn't coming up in the 'From' field for that next email. I've tried changing the entry to each of the following:
{iw_value name="dcr.workflowinformation.workflow@owner"/}'
@{iw_value name="dcr.workflowinformation.task[0]
@owner"/}'
@{iw_value name="dcr.workflowinformation.task[1]
@owner"/}'
But in each situation, my name (I initiated the job) is the only one that comes up in the From field. If I hard code it (such as Mickey Mouse), that works. Any ideas?
Thanks.