Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Start workflow from JSP page using CSSDK?
RoseRuby
How could I start a workflow from a jsp page using cssdk?
The wft file for the corresponding workflow is already residing in the appropriate place in Teamsite server and I am trying to access it through CSSDK client in my machine.
All i know of is the workarea where I am, the complete VPath of the file to attach to workflow and that the task is submit.
I don't know the Workflowid, taskid etc...
The jobspecification file is not saved any where and I don't have the permission to edit the wft file to make it save the jobspecification.
What i am trying to convey is I don't know how else to start a Workflow other than createWorkflow
CSWorkflowEngine cswfeng=client.getWorkflowEngine() ;
CSWorkflow cswf=cswfeng.createWorkflow(jobspec);
I saw the thread by the subject "Get the Job Spec file for a running workflow?". But didn't help.
Can any one save me?Please
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I don't believe the CSSDK supports creating workflows via WFTs - I think it only works with job description files.
Instead, you'd have to invoke a CLT like iwwft_compile.ipl
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Pommes
There is a webcast on how to use Content Services to invoke a workflow. And this Workflow Specification file is, like ghoti said, just a plain xml file (residing where ever you want).
chart.jpg
RoseRuby
Thanks a lot Ghoti and Pommes
I saw the web cast and as you said it is a simple jobspecification file.
Thanks
Rose