Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Metatagger Preprocessor
Wally
Hi,
Looking for information to create a XML preprocessor.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
how about reading that section of the manual
then post questions
Migrateduser
You might want to look at the MT4 webcast recording as well:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/webcasts/docs/webcast-recordings.html#webcast04-15
Regards,
lissa
Ottawa_IWOV
Looks like Metatagger.pm is no longer shipping with TeamSite 6.5?
Why is this?
Thanks,
Migrateduser
The MetaTagger API is shipped as part of the MetaTagger product, not with TeamSite. The Perl API of MetaTagger has not been updated for MetaTagger 4.x, however the 3.6 Perl API is protocol-compatible with the 4.0.1 server.
Ottawa_IWOV
Great, where can I get Metatagger.pm? We are clean install of 4.0.1, and it doesn't ship.
mgal
Hi,
Metatagger.pm is attached. This is from a MT 3.6.0 Box.
Thxs,
Mohammed Gazal.
Ottawa_IWOV
Is MTSMIL capable of extracting from Word Documents? I know that MetaTagger can summarize a word doc, or pdf etc. I am interested in know if I can completely capture the content of a Word Document?
Thanks,
Migrateduser
Before the preprocessor, MT runs a transconverter program to extract the plain text from formatted document types. Word is supported by the default transconverter. if you want to extract from custom file types, you can also plug in a separate CLT for the conversion process.