Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Selecting multiple files in CCStd
faz_at_freddie
Ok, this may be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it. Is there a way to select multiple files in CC Standard?? I have a OD CMI that I'm trying to incorporate into 6.5 that builds a file list based on selected files (or the entire workarea if no files are selected), but can't get it working. Before I even try to troubleshoot that, I'm looking through the std. interface and don't see a way to select more than one file (other than when you import). Am I missing something here?!
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
faz_at_freddie
Never mind. I found it... you just have to start the job and then it gives you the option to add additional files. Sorry for the newbie question!