I just tried upgrading my Solaris 9 OD 6.0.1 installation to OD 6.0.2 - and now when I try to run the test deployment I get the following:
~ > iwodcmd start test
Locating OpenDeploy service.
Got OpenDeploy service
>>>>>-- Start deployment test.
iwodstart running in default synchronous mode.
Need to wait for deployment to complete.
***ERROR - Starting deployment.
Caught exception. Details: REQUEST_DENIEDThe only log file that seems to have changed with this attempt to deploy is the
hostname_odbase.log - the end of which looks like this:
...
CLT: 2005-04-11 07:53:00 EDT GMT-04:00 Allowing execution from localhost/127.0.0.1
API: 2005-04-11 07:53:00 EDT GMT-04:00 Requested start of deployment test
API: 2005-04-11 07:53:00 EDT GMT-04:00 User astoller login on od-admin role but is not an od-admin user on this OpenDeploy host.
API: 2005-04-11 07:53:00 EDT GMT-04:00 User astoller not in od-user role either.
API: 2005-04-11 07:53:00 EDT GMT-04:00 Request denied. User: astoller, login role: od-admin, deployment: test, request: START_DEPLOYWe are not using the AdminServer here - and thus have not installed the AdminServer nor CSF components for OD.
Does 6.0.2
require the CSF installation for using OD as a CLT ?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com