Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SearchServiceAdapter
dkuntze
Anyone know where this class is?:
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/interwoven/cssdk/adapter/search/SearchServiceAdapter
Darin Kuntze
Senior Programming Analyst
First National Bank Nebraska, Inc.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Are you on 6.5 or 6.5 SP1? What are you trying to do? Are you using the CS SDK for Search which is new in SP1?
I can get people to look at the post if I have more context to go on.
Regards,
lissa
dkuntze
Here's the scoop:
win2k 6.5 sp1
I'm new to the cssdk, so I'm pretty sure that I have screwed something up along the way. I think the version of ContentServices is 2.5.
I'm trying to get the CSHelloWorld.java example to connect. My properties file looks like this:
com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSFactory=com.interwoven.cssdk.factory.CSSOAPFactory
serviceBaseUrl=
http://teamsite.fnni.com:90
What port/url should I be pointing to (out of the box)?
Darin Kuntze
Senior Programming Analyst
First National Bank Nebraska, Inc.
Migrateduser
Hi,
The URL to be used should be -
serviceBaseUrl=
http://teamsite.fnni.com:80
or serviceBaseUrl=
http://teamsite.fnni.com
If nothing is mentioned, it'll go to the port 80.
But I think the reason for you getting the "unable to find class SearchServiceAdapter", could be because you do not have cssdksoap.jar in your classpath. The best thing to do is to add all the jars that are part of the CSSDK client package (there are about 10 of them) in your classpath.
Hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Narendra
dkuntze
I think I have found the problem... I just got the CSSDK just a couple of days ago, right before the TeamSite 65 sp1 came out. I think I have the latest version which supports search, but I don't have sp1 installed yet. I think when I get sp1 installed, I should have the correct jar files that should fix my issues.
Make sense?
Darin Kuntze
Senior Programming Analyst
First National Bank Nebraska, Inc.
Migrateduser
that sounds like a logical explanation for the error. CS goes looking for search; and doesn't find it.
let us know if you still have issues once you get SP1 installed.
Alternately, you could pull down the older version of CS, and uninstall-reinstall.
Regards,
lissa
dazzlad
Hi,
I am wondering whether this ever got resolved, I am getting the same issue now.....
Thanks.
Darren.