Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
New Form Entry in templatedata
System
Hello,
It seems that TeamSite 6.5 comes with a new feature for "New Form Entry". If you are already in subdirectory of templatedata in will directly open the corresponding form and not the template selection dialog. I searched for a configuration flag to turn this auto-feature off. Unfortunately, I haven't found anything so far. Does anybody where it is located? btw: Server is running under w2k
Thanks, Matthias
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I think that feature was in 6.0 / 6.1 too ...
I don't know if there's anyway to disable it -- you might check with support ...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
Thanks for your quick response. I will check it with the support.
Matthias
jbonifaci
I'm fairly certain there is no configuration for this. Have your company file a feature request and post the feature request number here. That way when anyone searches on DevNet and finds this post, they can add their companies name to the feature request.