Environment Solaris 9
TS 6.5 SP1
OD 6.0.2 -- loopback deployment
ScenarioWe have most of our TeamSite configuration and customization files version controlled within TeamSite, and use a deployment (with DNR) to transfer changed files from TeamSite to the local disk and run post-processing commands (e.g. iwreset, make_toolkit.ipl, etc.) afterwards as necessary.
All of this was working with OD 6.0.1
ProblemIt doesn't seem to be working right with OD 6.0.2...
The deployment appears to be hanging. In the window where I initiated the deployment I see:~ > iwodcmd start code_install
(that's it - no other output)
If I look at the last two lines for all the various log files for this deployment I see:### rcv.code_install.ED_en.mylocalhost.log
ENG: 2005-04-11 15:49:37 EDT GMT-04:00 No of children = 1, failed = 0
ENG: 2005-04-11 15:49:37 EDT GMT-04:00 EXITING [dotask] ENTERING [commit]
### rcv.code_install.ED_en.wdchqdtmsp01.to.mylocalhost.log
ENG: 2005-04-11 15:49:42 EDT GMT-04:00 Thread-30 exiting commit
ENG: 2005-04-11 15:49:42 EDT GMT-04:00 Thread-30 entering awaiting-cleanup
### rcv.code_install.IWHOME.mylocalhost.log
ENG: 2005-04-11 15:49:37 EDT GMT-04:00 No of children = 1, failed = 0
ENG: 2005-04-11 15:49:37 EDT GMT-04:00 EXITING [dotask] ENTERING [commit]
### rcv.code_install.IWHOME.wdchqdtmsp01.to.mylocalhost.log
Directories failed : 0 Files failed : 0 Links failed : 0
Directories deleted : 0 Files deleted : 0 Links deleted : 0
### src.code_install.ED_en.wdchqdtmsp01.to.mylocalhost.log
ENG: 2005-04-11 15:49:42 EDT GMT-04:00 Thread-26 exiting commit
ENG: 2005-04-11 15:49:42 EDT GMT-04:00 Thread-26 entering awaiting-cleanup
### src.code_install.IWHOME.wdchqdtmsp01.to.mylocalhost.log
LIB: 2005-04-11 15:49:37 *** fFailedCommitFromEngine 0
LIB: 2005-04-11 15:49:37 COMMITTING Transactional Deployment
### src.code_install.log
ENG: 2005-04-11 15:49:37 EDT GMT-04:00 No of children = 2, failed = 0
ENG: 2005-04-11 15:49:37 EDT GMT-04:00 EXITING [dotask] ENTERING [commit]
The time on the machine right now is Mon Apr 11 16:01:42 EDT 2005 - so these logs have been sitting like this for over 10 minutes now.
Also FYI:log > iwodcmd serverstatus
OpenDeploy server is alive.
3 deployments are currently active.
code_install m5 SENDING
code_install.IWHOME.mylocalhost m5 RECEIVING
code_install.ED_en.mylocalhost m5 RECEIVING
Anyone have any ideas on how to further debug this?
(I've repeated this problem twice now - the first time I ended up stopping the OD server completely and bringing it up fresh)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com