Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Installation 6.5
Bhargav Coca
I was wondering if , i can install the Teamsite 6.5 on a common drive like say F:, or an U: instead of C:. I also want to know how can i give permissions for different CPU's to access the Teamsite. Please give me some suggestions.
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
As Teamsite runs as a service under WIndows I would guess that you must install it on a local drive since WIndows will probably try to load the Interwoven Teamsite service prior to mounting shared volumes from other servers.
-------------------------------
E-Mail :
farnsaw@stonedoor.com
Bhargav Coca
I was wondering if TeamSite 6.5 is compatible with SP2. I know that it is compatable, just making sure.
Please suggest
Thanks
smenon
SP2 of what ?? If you are referring to WinXP SP2 as a client, then you have to use TeamSite 6.5 SP1. TeamSite 6.5.0 does not support WinXP SP2 but 6.5 SP1 does.
thanks
--Sunil Menon
Product Manager
Interwoven, Inc.
Bhargav Coca
Thanks Sunil, I have Win Xp SP2, do i have to install SP1 before i can install Teamsite 6.5? Please suggest. Also i have OD5.5.1, cani install OD5.5.1 on Teamsite 6.5 with SP1. Please suggest.
thank you
nipper
Why do you want to stay with OD 5.5.1 ? OD 6.0.1 can deploy to 5.X clients (there is a patch
required IIRC).
Bhargav Coca
we don't have a OD 6.0.1 here to install, all i have is an easy deploy CD and OD 5.5.1. I was wondering if i can install this OD 5.5.1 over my Teamsite 6.5.
Thanks
nipper
I checked the manual & it *LOOKS* like that should not be an issue. Since you can have multiple versions
of OD running I *THINK* you are OK.
Got a dev server ? You will need to try it out.
Andy
Migrateduser
OpenDeploy 5.5.1 is not certified to work with TeamSite 6.5. (Info is in the compatibility matrix on the support site and in the OpenDeploy release notes.)
You should be able to download a more recent version of OpenDeploy (or EasyDeploy) from the support site. 6.0.2 is the latest version and is certified for operation with TeamSite 6.5.
Note that DataDeploy has been integrated into OpenDeploy 6. So, if you are using DataDeploy (standalone or DAS), then you must upgrade to OpenDeploy 6.0.2 (or 6.0.1) for a supported configuration with TeamSite 6.5.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Johnny
In reply to:
OpenDeploy 5.5.1 is not certified to work with TeamSite 6.5.
I just wanted to clarify... this is only related to TeamSite editon based deployments right?
It wouldn't matter for filesystem deployments.. yes?
John Cuiuli