Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Deployment Config Tool 6.0.2
mannyroble
Just a note - I just installed OpenDeploy 6.0.2 and tried to start a deployment using my current 6.0.1 deployment. I needed to change the <targetFileSystem> area attribute to a new path and silly me I decided to use the config file editor in the Web Admin. I changed the path just fine, but when I tried to do a deployment it failed. This deployment had worked before the change so I was baffled. After looking at the log I found that since I made the change to the config file using the web admin editor, a <replicationFarm> element had been inserted with blank attributes.
Of course this made my deployment fail. I guess its just a quirk because the editor should at least be smart enough to know that if I was using a <replicatonFarmLink> that it shouldn't try to insert a blank <replicationFarm> for me when I save unless I actually explicitly added one. I don't know if this "feature" also occurred with 6.0.1 or previous versions before, but then again I had always edited the deployment config files manually anyway.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet