Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
multi_temp param
artor
Hi,
I am getting an error when I import file from windows to my team site and it says
Error Importing file c:\temp\a.html to TeamSite Server.
Server did not send multi_temp param.
Does anybody has any idea for this problem??
Thanks in Advance,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iwovGraduate
TS version ? SP/Patch level ?
Does it happen to all users ?
For all files you are trying to import ?
Client browser/version ? Have you tried different client machine/browser version ?
artor
TS version ? SP/Patch level ?
TS 6.5
Does it happen to all users ?
Yes
For all files you are trying to import ?
yes all files
Client browser/version ? Have you tried different client machine/browser version ?
IE 6.0
iwovGraduate
What version/vendor of JRE you have for your browser ?
Have you tried a diffent verion of browser and/or JRE ?
Which UI ? CCPro ? CCStd ?
You observe the same behaviour in both UIs ?
If you haven't tried -
Logout of TS, clear cache/cookes, close all your browsers, and then try to login and import again.
I would suggest you contact support to find out if theres a known bug.
plantronics
it is a known bug. we have the same issue. IW says the only way around it is to restart your web browser. lets hope there is a patch soon.
iwovGraduate
Do you have the bug # ?
artor
54561 Fix intermittent error when importing files in ContentCenter.
But still the problem is not resolved I am getting this error after installing SP1 and it fix the problem only after restarting but then it comes again.
Regards,
Freedom
Any update on this issue? I have the same problem here.
Thanks
Nicholas
Hey, I also had this problem and found a way to remove this. Steps are follows:
1. Remove your temporary internet files, history and cookies
2. Also remove IWTemp which Teamsite creates for local file storage
3. Open a new browser and try.
I hope this will help
But again this is temporary solution. You might need to do this 2-3 times, if problem persist. I don't know what is the reason behind. May be any IW support can give better reason.
Thanks NIcholas
graph2.zip
Nicholas
Sorry I forget one more, just logout also.
graph1.zip
Freedom
just checked with IWOV support. The bug was closed and they re-opened it again.
calswiti
We are also experiencing the same issue after upgrading to TS 6.5 on Solaris , here are some information from a user that is experiencing this
==================================================
I just tested importing 3 files from my laptop into Teamsite (.doc, .pdf, .html) , and I received an error on all three of them but they still uploaded into:
//qtcfs012/default/main/partners/WORKAREA/dev_area1/solutions (upload_test)
Before doing this, I closed my browser window and opened a new session.
Then I selected "edit" on the .html file, made changes, saved changes, and tried to upload updated file from launch pad into TS. I did get the error again, launch pad would not remove the file from the listing of files being edited, but the edited file did upload into TS.
==================================================
artor
check you network configuration or proxy server or firewall, it did upload the file even though it shows the message because at my end my proxy server was blocking to upload the file from my network to outside because my teamsite server is on remote location outside my local network, so i fixed my proxy server and allow to upload the file. May be you have to check your network or firewall setting.
Regards,
A
kajjubee
I have seen this mostly on web browsers idled for a long time. If you restart the browser, it works fine for us.
TS 6.5 SP1 Solaris 9
K
Gregg Faus
I got this error today and it happened around the same time our server crashed. The server has crashed many times because of file imports and I wonder if the two are related?
My file was about 15MB, but normally it takes about 30+ MB to crash on an import.
A core dump debug just pointed me to iwserver.exe. I will probably open a support case.
Win2k / TS 6.5
RajatChopra
Hi,
We are facing this issue again.
The specs are:
Mac OS X 10.4.8
Java 1.5.0.2
Safari 2.0.4
EDITED - Forgot to mention TS 6.5 SP2
Got the same error on the PC as well, but it went away with a restart.
Not so easy on the MAC, sadly.
Any quick fixes or solutions?
-R
miletwo
I started having this issue when Apple updated Java last night from 1.5.05 to 1.5.07 which fixes the Daylight savings bugs. I was working fine yesterday, and then today had the same error as you. I've escalated to support and will let you know if I get a resolution. You might try FireFox as Safari isn't a supported browser for TeamSite.