Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Summary in DCR
Ottawa_IWOV
Hey All-
Here is my scenario, using MetaTagger to do a Summary. I am using a CGI callout to do a callServer which hits the MetaTagger server for a Summary. I then JavaScript this up and send it back to the DCT.
I find if the content gets too big, then things seems to fail regualry. However, the document is not that big (about 8 paragraphs).
I am just jamming everything into a Javascript "var", is there a better way to handle this (i.e. chunk it up into an array?) Then assemble that array into a var with FormAPI?
Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Ottawa_IWOV
Seems that I need to pass the content area to the IPL script in smaller chunks. Anyone know how to achieve this with Javascript?