Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCT Multiple Tabs
Jeremy
Win2000
TS 5.5.2 SP6
Hi,
I am having to design a few new DCT's for a client and was thinking the best way would be to seperate the sections into "tabs" which they can use to navigate between the sections. This would make the layout a lot more organised.
I am pretty sure this can be done with Containers but can't seem to find the correct information anywhere.
So I'm looking for a RTFM or a point in the right direction or whatever.
Thanks,
Jeremy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
TeamSite Templating Developer's Guide - search for "items-per-page"
However - I don't remember whether this gives you "tabs" in 5.5.2 or just page-links -- remember that this only works on top-level items so you will still need to use containers at the top-level to separate the items you want to appear on each page.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Jeremy
Exactly what I was looking for!
Thanks Ghoti!