Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Hide item on DCR not working when rowcontinue=t
System
Hi,
I have a replicant container and it has two child items.
If in the datacapture.cfg I defined them as follows:
<container name="parent" location="parent" hide-name="t" combination="and" min="0" max="30" default="0">
<item name="child1" pathid="child1">
<text size="40" maxlength="300" required="f" />
</item>
<item name="child2" pathid="child2">
<text size="40" maxlength="300" required="f" />
</item>
</container>
Then in my js I was able to use item.setVisible(flag) to hide or show child1 and child2 independently. However, if for child1, I change to <item name="child1" pathid="child1" rowcontinue="t">, then if I hide child1, child2 will also be hidden. If I try to only hide child2, it simply will be ignored, both items will be shown on the form.
Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
I ran into the same problem and could not come up with a good workaround. Basically I told my client if they wanted an item that they could hide/unhide it had o be on a line by itself.
Migrateduser
Thanks for the response.
Could anyone working for Interwoven please let us know whether this is a bug or a designed behavior?
Adam Stoller
I suggest you open a case with support - provide them the DCT and FormAPI code along with steps to reproduce the problem (if possible provide as streamlined a DCT and FormAPI code as you can - just sufficient to demonstrate the problem) -- it will go a lot faster for them to then reproduce the problem and (assuming they can reproduce it) bump the issue up to Engineering.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Bill Klish
This is a bug.
Bug number is: 56209
Migrateduser
Thanks for the information! I'll live with it for now till IWOV fix it.