Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
IIS SSI not working
pbose
Hi,
I am using TS 6.5 on Win 2k.
In my web site we have some html pages with Server Side Includes.
Format is
<!--#include file="../inc/site_masthead.html" -->
I have configured Web Server Redirector Module Plugin as per the information provided in Install guide.
My iw.cfg looks like this -
[iwproxy_plugin_remap]
_regex=(.*)include/(.*)=/incs/$2
_debug=true
In my web site structure I have /inc folder right at root where I have all my include files.
Now if I directly go to IIS and browse the pages, includes work fine. But from TeamSite includes doesn't work. The view source of page retains the include text as it is.
Also I don't get any isapi log file as I am supposed to generate by that _debug=true statements.
I have restarted IIS by "net stop IIS Admin Service" command after making changes. Also did iwreset -a for TS.
Any idea what might be going wrong??
Appreciate any suggestion.
-PB
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet