Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
EA Deployment to Oracle
System
hello everybody
I am working on TS 6.5 With opendeploy 6.0.1 .. I am unable to deploy meta data attached to the content which in turn is attached to my workflow!!. I am trying to etract the attributes and then deploy them.. IS there any other way by which i can directly extract and deploy the Atributes..
Dixit
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Did you download the DataDeploy enabler module for OD 6.0.1 ?
DataDeploy is generally the way you would deploy EAs on files to a database.
The other way would be to write some Perl DBI code (or similar code in Java or whatever your programming language of choice is) - in the case of perl, you would need to download and build your own copy of DBD:
racle as it no longer ships with iwperl (licensing issues).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
CyleDataCenter.zip