Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error while submitting files in TeamSite 6.0
Rameshwari
Hi All,
I am getting the following error when I try to submit files in Teamsite after making changes to them.
Below is a snapshot of the error I am getting inspite of deleting some files from my workspace to get some space
Invalid Workflow:
ERROR:Could not create workflow Default Submit
ERROR:ERROR:00028:Insufficient space to complete operation
ERROR:00028:Insufficient space to complete operation
Please can anyone help me with this problem since I am unable to submit any of the modified files. I also restarted my system to check if there is any other problem . But unable to resolve it
Thanks and Regards,
Rameshwari
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Manish_Jain
The most probable reason is that your server is out of space or the max space limit for your folders has been reached.
Pls check the drives on your TeamSite server.
PaulD
Hello,
We are getting this same error, but the space on our server looks fine.
Were you able to resolve the issue?
Thanks,
Maria Rauba
pranav
========max space limit for your folders has been reached======
please explain , what do u mean by this ???
-Regards,
Pranav
nipper
How much space is on your disk holding iw-store.
Within iw.cfg there are 2 parameters, one for disk full % and one
for min amount of free space (usually 90% disk full and 50 MB free).
If either of those thresholds are passed, the store will be placed into
Read-Only,
That being said, it can get frozen in other ways as well. Maybe someone
did a backup and forgot to thaw it.
Look at iwserver.log