Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
where to put image?
rajeev
I have a CGI script where i am calling a jpeg image. I have put the image in c:/iw-home/httpd/iw-bin/images and script in c:/iw-home/httpd/iw-bin. But i am unable to get the image. Can anybody help me[c:\iw-home is my teamsite home directory].
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
In the past, I've put images like that into httpd/iw-icons and referenced them as /iw-icons/**** without too much problem -- if the image is intended to be versioned (or is versioned and you were making a copy of it) you could actually reference it from the STAGING area of the branch in which its located rather than making a copy in IWHOME.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
gzevin
or one could create a sub-directory in iw-icons, to separate iwov icons from project-specific ones
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU