Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error while submitting files
infyniti
Hi, I am getting the following error when submitting (using submit button on the toolbar) files from new branch + workarea i have created today. I also verified at the available_templates.cfg file and the "configurable_default_submit.wft" is avaliable for al lthe branches.
Error :
2005-04-26 10:51:49,948 [Thread-1] ERROR com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.job.NewJobCommand (tsuser2 commandID iw.ccpro.submit) - Could not find available submit workflow templates for user tsuser2 (admin, Workarea_A)
<template_file name='Submit Workflow' path='solutions/configurable_default_submit.wft'>
<command_list>
<command value='submit' />
<command value='all' include='no' />
</command_list>
<role_list>
<role value='author' include='no' allusers='yes'/>
<role value='all' include='yes' allusers='yes'/>
</role_list>
<branch_list>
<branch value="all" include="yes"/>
</branch_list>
</template_file>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I suggest you post (as an attachment) your complete available_templates.cfg file.
The snippet you posted would seem to indicate that you (as tsuer2 logged in under the role Administrator) should have been taken to the solutions/configurable_default_submit.wft -- but perhaps there's something else in the configuration file that might be negating this?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
infyniti
Fish, Please find the avaliable_templates.cfg file attched to the post.
Does it makes any difference if the branch is owned by iwovsys.
Branch Details :
Name: TEST
Location: //clb2ct02/default/main/DCX
Description: test
Created On: 4/26/05 9:59:02 AM
Locking: Submit
Based On: INITIAL
Owner: iwovsys
Group: tsgroup1
Administrators: iwovsys (owner) , root (group) ,
root (owner) , tsgroup1 (group)
User Details on the Server
clb2ct02 $ id tsuser2
uid=6666309(tsuser2) gid=30001(tsgroup1)
clb2ct02 $ groups tsuser2
tsgroup1
We are using TeamSite 6.1.0 on Solaris
Adam Stoller
I don't see anything in the available_templates.cfg file that you posted to indicate a reason for the failure you're experiencing.
Since the user (tsuser2) is a member of the group-for-sharing (tsgroup1) - and was logged in as an Administrator - it looks like it should have worked.
One "gotcha" I can think of - verify that IWHOME/tmp/cci directory exists -- the absence of that directory can cause problems with workflow.
Other than that - pending anyone else having some ideas - I'd suggest you contact Support and open a case with them.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com