Since I'm working with iw_ts_rewrite_via_mod_rewrite.conf and not the iw-proxy I guess this still goes here :-) I have my ssi's working if I hard code the file...
in the rewrite cond as in:
RewriteCond %{ENV:url} ^/iw-mount/default/main/internet/fema/mitigation/WORKAREA/workarea/bar.shtm [NC]If I try the following regX it doesn't...
RewriteCond %{ENV:url} ^/iw-mount/default/main/internet/fema/mitigation/[^/]+/(((WORKAREA|EDITION)/[^/]+)|STAGING)/bar.shtm [NC]I'm then using apache to rewrite the url to a common area, and if I use the first ReWrite Cond it picks it up. The second one does not...
Any ideas on what's wrong with my regX..
RewriteRule . - [NC,E=url:/iw-mount/default/main/internet/fema/WORKAREA/workarea/bar2.shtm]
Basically I simply want to re-write any url's that reference a certain set of files... i.e. the includes directory, but as you can see I'm not even getting that complex in my example... I'm just trying to say if you want this file... pull it from another branch/workarea...
David R Musser
Eye Street Software
540-542-5257
dmusser@eyestreet.com Win2k, TS 6.5 SP1, OD 6.01