Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unlock DCR using workflow
System
I am having problem with the unlock functionality using the workflow. When the workflow ends, I want my htm files as well as dcrs to get unlocked. But right now if I put unlock=t in the submit task it unlocks my files but dcr still remains unlocked. Does anyone know what could cause this?
Attached in the file is the description of all the tasks I am using in my workflow:
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Are you sure that your DCR is being attached to the task? If so, I suggest it might be a bug. Which version (w/ patch) and OS are you using?
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
Migrateduser
I think you are right may be dcr is not attached to the task. Because I noticed that only my htm files are getting submitted to the staging area and it still shows an old dcr for those files in the staging area. I thought dcrs are supposed to be always attached whenever you submit a page. Can u please tell me how to make sure that dcr is also attached with the task when submitting?
FYI, I am using TeamSite 6 and Windows 2003 OS.
Migrateduser
Well, you could implement an external task that will outright attach all DCR's from which the generated pages are derived. I assume that's how the DCR is related. You could loop through the attached files and do an iwextattr -g to retrieve the partial path to the source DCR. It's a little overhead, but I think that might be the only way to ensure that you'll get your DCR's.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3