Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Common file for Filelist and area deployment
Tanuj
Hi,
I want to use a common file for area based deployment and filelist based deployment. What i was trying to do is that, I thought I will declare a variable $myfilelist in my deploy.xml and for filelist based deployment i will pass the filepath and for area based i will pass the variable as empty. But it is failing for area base deployment and error is that ": FileList '' not found.".
My question is that is it even possible to do it?
Below is my deploy.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no" ?>
<deploymentConfiguration>
<logRules maxBytes="32Mb" level="verbose" />
<localNode host="b2cqaloadtester" />
<replicationFarmSet>
<replicationFarm name="MYFARMNAME">
<nodeRef useNode="$mydeployserver^" />
</replicationFarm>
</replicationFarmSet>
<definition name="MYDEFINITIONNAME">
<source>
<sourceFilesystem area="$myarea^" filelist="$myfilelist^">
<pathSpecification>
<path name="." />
<filters>
<excludePath subPath="templatedata" />
</filters>
</pathSpecification>
</sourceFilesystem>
</source>
<target useReplicationFarm="MYFARMNAME">
<targetFilesystem area="$mytargetarea^" />
<comparisonRules dateDifferent="yes"/>
<transferRules doDeletes="$doDeletes^"></transferRules>
</target>
</definition>
<deployment transactional="yes">
<execDeploymentTask useDefinition="MYDEFINITIONNAME" />
</deployment>
</deploymentConfiguration>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
It would help significantly if you remember to include the version of OpenDeploy you are using - and it often helps to include platform information as well.
I believe if you search the forums you'll see some other threads regarding this issue ...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Tanuj
I am using opendeploy 5.5.1 and windows 2000 server.