Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwproxy_preconnect_remap
Bhargav Coca
Can anybody tell me How to turn HTTP requests going to the proxy server into http requests going to the app server? Please can some post an example pleasee..?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
The TeamSite Administration Guide should have several examples.
Bhargav Coca
I have seen the examples i the administrative guide sir, Can you tell me if this looks good for you?
_regex=^/(default/main/Marketing/WORKAREA/News/(.*)[^?]*\(.jsp|.html)$=
http://192.168.187.138//customerPortal/ShowBinary/BLRepository/Broadlane/fragments/Home/News\=true
thanks
jbonifaci
Well, first off you have an open ( without a matching ). But that aside, you aren't actually using any of the values in your ()'s in your remap. I am leaving for the airport in 5 mins and won't be back until Tuesday, but if you post what the teamsite path is and what you want it to be transformed into, I'm sure someone else can help you.
Have a great weekend!!!
~Jeff
Bhargav Coca
Thank you
Here is small snippet, does this look good? please let me know if there are some errors in this.
_regex=^/iw-mount<branch>/(.*)[&?]iw_smart_context_edit_recurse\=true=
http://192.168.187.138/customerPortal/ShowBinary/BLRepository/Broadlane/fragments/Home/News/$1
_regex=^(/iw-mount<branch>[^?]*)$=
http://192.168.187.138:1080
$1?iw_smart_context_edit_recurse\=true
_regex=^(/iw-mount<branch>[^?]*\?.*)$=
http://192.168.187.138:1080
$1&iw_smart_context_edit_recurse\=true
thank you
Adam Stoller
Are you literally trying to use '<branch>' in your regex? if so - that won't work.
Also - I don't think you need the backslash in front of the '=' when it's on the right-hand-side of the pattern (as in the last two examples shown)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Bhargav Coca
I guess i have missed to put in the branch information before the "=" does this cause any problems, i have only one branch for now, and i have multiple workareas in the branch, can i do the same virtualization, if not where i need to modify. Please let me know.
Thanks
Adam Stoller
You don't seem to know much about regular expressions. Am I correct or am I just misreading your posts?
I'd suggest you pick up a copy of
Mastering Regular Expressions
and spend some time learning how to read/write regular expressions.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com