Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problems previewing
System
Hi,
When trying to preview the html from the datacapture I don´t visualize correctly the page, no error appears but the page doesn´t look as it should.
Can anyone tell me what´s the problem and how to solve it?
Thanks!!
PS: I attach the output file
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
what version of teamsite are you using?
Have you customized anything?
lissa
gzevin
it's ultimately you who should know how the page should look like. In my opinion, if it does not look good, your presentation template needs to be tweaked till you achieve a desired result
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
jbonifaci
To go along with what Greg said, if you do need help with something in particular, post exactly what you are having problems with. Saying it doesn't look right doesn't help anyone help you. Garbage in, garbage out, etc.
~Jeff
Nicholas
OR if you can send your DCT and TPL with details then can try to figureout your problem.
Thanks Nicholas
Migrateduser
Hi,
The tpl is working properly because when generating the html the output file is correct, but when trying to preview it using the preview button from the datacapture the elementes do not appear in the correct position in the html generated.
We are working with TS 6.0.1
I attach the tpl, and the datacpature.
Thank you!!!
Nicholas
I am not able to run this tpl as it requires some others resources also. Well I can say this problem is more related to HTML.
-- NIcholas
cliffhanger
If your DCT and TPL together is not too big, could you please upload them separately? Or upload them with the extension .zip?? I don't have WINRAR on my machine....