Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
problem in data deploy
System
Hi
I am working on TS 6.5 Opendeploy 6.0.1 with Data deploy bundled. I am facing a strange problem. When i am trying to deploy field value from a DCR whose dtd has replicants (i am creating the dBSchema using the dtd) , I am getting the following error.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAS:ERROR:Values for PK column [id] missing in [employee].
DAS:ERROR:Exception occured: Values for PK column [id] missing in [employee].
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~~~ here [employee] is the source DCR~~~~~~~
following is the DTD i am using
<!ELEMENT Company (employee+)>
<!ELEMENT employee (id,namel)>
<!ELEMENT id (#PCDATA)>
<!ELEMENT name (#PCDATA)>
But when i remove replication from the DTD and create a new dBSchema i am able to do the deployment easily with out any problem.
What probably may be the problem? I have tried various combinations wherein i have tried giving the option attr. (in xml-source tag in the config file ) as narrow and wide.
Tried accessing the DCR as' teamsite filesystem' and as 'os filesystem' both .
I have also tried changing the primary key to different column but then too i get similar error.
Comments?
regards
Dixit.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi,
Can you post your sample xml file and the dbschema that you are using.
My guess would be to to check the value-from-field format used and the <source> elements xml format information.
thanks
srini