Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Failure of Indexer, Overuse of IMINSO.EXE
SteveB
Are using WorkSite MP 4 SP1
We have used the Bulk Loaded to load 380 MS Word documents.
On turning the indexer on, up to 16 versions of the IMINSO.EXE are started. Each using over 280K of virtual memory. This kills the speed and access of the server. Each execution fails to get registered.
Log details attached. Any help is appreciated.
=============================================
Thu May 05 18:12:01.819: INFO [FilterThread-1] //:2626/InsoServer1006 failed to start or to register itself with RMI registry. Exit value = 1
Thu May 05 18:12:01.834: WARN [FilterThread-1] Object version RowSid 2337 will not be rendered.
com.imanage.cms.exceptions.servicebean.IndexerException: //:2626/InsoServer1006 failed to start or to register itself with RMI registry. Exit value = 1
at com.imanage.cms.t2.indexer2.manager.ServerRegistryImpl.regInsoServer(ServerRegistryImpl.java:238)
at com.imanage.cms.t2.indexer2.manager.InsoServerInterface.start(InsoServerInterface.java:73)
at com.imanage.cms.t2.indexer2.filteringengines.SingleFilterMgr.getFilter(SingleFilterMgr.java:124)
at com.imanage.cms.t2.indexer2.filteringengines.SingleFilterMgr.<init>(SingleFilterMgr.java:15)
at com.imanage.cms.t2.indexer2.generic.HTMLRenditionCheckLogic.<init>(HTMLRenditionCheckLogic.java:38)
at com.imanage.cms.t2.indexer2.filteringengines.FilterThread.renderStreamToHtml(FilterThread.java:240)
at com.imanage.cms.t2.indexer2.filteringengines.FilterThread.run(FilterThread.java:111)
at com.imanage.cms.fc.base.ImThread.callRun(ImThread.java:808)
at com.imanage.cms.fc.base.ImThread.executeOneLoop(ImThread.java:931)
at com.imanage.cms.fc.thread.ThreadHWRunner.run(ThreadHWRunner.java:141)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Thu May 05 18:12:02.022: WARN [FilterThread-1] Filtering job aborted for job O/v/T/27/R/2337
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
maxAudi
Have You find any solution? We have the same problem.
JTNeville
As a work around have you loaded the indexer on a seperate server to see if it can chew through one or two tasks and write out a lgo to see whats up?
magikandrea
Hi everybody, I had the same problem on a Worksite MP 4.1 SP1 Hot Fix B4 installation. I asked the support and they told me to install the Hot Fix B6. This should solve the problem.
Actually I haven't installed it yet, so can't say if this works, but I'll do the update next week, so I can tell you.
Andrea
rach
Did installing HFB6 work? I've got the same problem, and we're using HFB5.
Migrateduser
Hello,
I had the same issue working with 4.1 hfb5 and was told to upgrade to hf7. this fixed the issue for us.
in addition, going to break out the Indexer to another server to lessen the load on the combined server.