Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 65,Opendeploy 60 and win2003 server standard
ultraman
Hi all !
My OS is Windows 2003 Server Standard Edtion.
Now I install TS 6.5.0.0 and Patch And I install Opendeploy 6.0.1 Admin and Base(Easy) and CFS 1.1.0.0 it Ok.
After that I connect to TS it can show screen just for login but after I'm input user and password.
It tell me ------> The Page Cannot be Display And at Address it Display -----> JavaScrip:
At Opendeploy it can show screen just for login but after I'm input user and password.
It tell me ------> The Page Cannot be Display and at Address it Display ----> javascript:submitForm()
What Happen ? and How I can use TS and Opendeploy On Windows2003 Server Standard ?
Thank You
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Hi
It sounds like you are using an IE session and that you have Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration. I assume that you are using IE on the server itself -- if you must do this then use the url
http://localhost
instead of
http://servername
as this will be in your trusted sites zone.
Best practice is not to use IE on your server at all (if you can avoid it).
Cheers
Michael