Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WorkRoute
Ger
I have the next problem when I try to log in WorkRoute MP:
" Unable to connect to WorkRoute Server. Please contact your WorkRoute Administrator.
(WorkRoute Server not registered or not yet ready. Please try again later.(workRouteServer)) "
Someone knows to that it can be due?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
It sounds like no nodes in the cluster you are trying to connect to have their process manager running. Have you verified that yet?
Migrateduser
Ger,
This generic workflow communication error message can happen for a number of reasons, to be honest with you. Note that there is no support for environments where there is a firewall between the WorkRoute Template Designer client (i.e. browser) and the machine running the WorkRoute MP service. If that's not the case, I recommend double-checking the installation steps and/or contacting tech support.
Thanks,
Nick Katsifarakis
Software Engineer
Interwoven, Inc.