Hi,
I am having troubles with iwproxy_preconnect_remap.
Platform: TS 6.1 on a Win 2003 Standard 32 bit box.
We have a seperate app server that lives in a different domain from the TS box and is running CF MX6 on Windows 2000.
I cannot get remapping to work with the remote server.
For testing, I have set up the iwproxy thus:
##############################################################################################
# Double Proxy
#--------------------------------------------------
# 2nd pass -- catch the /iw-mount/double_proxy path
#--------------------------------------------------
# (note that the rule for the 2nd pass MUST come first)
#--------------------------------------------------
_regex=/iw-mount/double_proxy/(.*)=
http://dev.appserver.com.au/$1#
#--------------------------------------------------
# 1st pass
#--------------------------------------------------
_regex=/iw-mount/default/(.*)$=
http://localhost:1080/iw-mount/double_proxy/default/$1#
##############################################################################################
Please note: I have replaced the client's URL with "dev.appserver.com.au" for client privacy reasons.
Trying to preview "test.htm" from Teamsite.
Using iwproxy -d I have confirmed that iwproxy correctly builds the remap path to
http://dev.appserver.com.au/test.htm.
However, the page will not render (I get an "HTTP 500 - Internal server error" in the browser). iwproxy reports that the "url does not parse"
I have checked the IIS site on the app server, and everything is correct.
What is weird is that if I paste "
http://dev.appserver.com.au/test.htm" directly into the browser it works fine.
Can anybody advise?
AAHGA.
Thanks
Frogman