Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Help me About this Error
ultraman
Hi all !
My OS is windows 2003 STD. And Now I install ODBaseEasy60100Build41860a.exe,
ODAdmin60100Build41860a.exe,IWOVcsf-win.1.1.0.0.0.Build41625.exe,
IWOVopendeployDD[1].6.0.1.0.0.Build41860a.nti86. I'm install everything is OK.
After that I'm call Opendeploy. It display login page So I'm input user and password.
It Show this error ---> Failed to locate Access Service, ; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
What happen? and How I can modify this error.
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I believe you're supposed to install CSF, then the AdminServer, then the Base Server / Easy Deploy server - in that order.
If you haven't - try stopping all those services and restarting them in that order and see if that resolves the problem (with 6.0.2 the CSF and Admin Server pieces are combined into a single installation)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com