Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD6.0.2 Access Failure
System
We´ve updated OpenDeploy to 6.0.2 version, but whe logging the following error appears:
"Failed to authenticate user. Invalid input. Username is missing domain and/or user ID"
Where do I have to configure the users name and passwords?
I´ve added the Deploy.bootStrapUserName in the deploy.cfg but still can´t log in.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Are you talking about running from the command line using iwodcmd ?
You might want to look at
this thread
to see if it answers your questions.
If not, please post again with as much detail as you can about what's happening.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
No i´m not running any command, the thing is that when I get to the interface of the open deploy and I introduce the user and the password it fails, and the following message is displayed: Failed to authenticate user. Invalid input. Username is missing domain and/or user ID
I suppose it's something related to the roles, but I don't know where or how should I configure them.
Adam Stoller
What platform is your CSF/Admin Server running on?
What platform is your userbase accounts on?
What information did you configure in what files?
What steps did you take as the bootstrap administrator?
What data is being entered into what fields before attempting to login?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
All is running in windows XP.
I´ve installed ODBaseFull and ODAdmin following the steps and leaving everythig as it was by defalut. After that I've modified the .cfg file and added a bootstrap administrator user, but when entering the interfase of the open deploy it seems as if it doesn´t recognise the user.
Should I try reinstalling it?
Adam Stoller
Which user isn't recongized? The bootstrap user? or some other user that you wish to have login to the UI?
I don't use the UI - and I've been blessed the last couple of years not to have to work with Windows - but I believe you need to make sure that the bootstrap user defined in the deploy.cfg file must be: domain\\username (note the double-back-slash) - and that when you're within the UI I believe you need to use domain\username (single-backslash). [anytime you change the deploy.cfg, you should stop/start both the Admin Server and the Base Server to ensure they pick up the changes]
hope that helps. If not, you'll probably have to provide more details and wait for someone with more Windows and/or OD GUI experience to pick up on the thread.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Herman
you install OD on windows XP,
Can you deploy to another base server(receiver server)?