Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DeskSite 6.x
Rand
Does anyone have issues with DeskSite opening up very slow?
Desksite will take 60 - 90 seconds on some Windows XP boxes to open up. I think we have narrowed it down to the something within the network and/or the users profile, the NTUSER.DAT file. Even after re-creating the profile the problem has come back for some users. Considering the amount of users we have, I don't want to be constantly re-creating user's profiles.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi Rand
I cant even get imanage desk site 6.5 to install since loading winxp service pack 2 so any ides how i can get passed this ?
Weiqun
Hi Pgamblin,
You should contact Support team to find out why you could not install 6.5 on WinXP with SP2. I believe someone in the support team should be able to help you out.
Thanks,
Weiqun