Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Back up restoration
cheeku
Hi all,
I had pasted all the saved back-up into iw-store folder and restarted the server, but things are not appearing in virtual drive Y and front end of teamsite. I am working on teamsite 5.5.2 on widows 2000 operating system. urgent help required
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi,
do you have some error messages in your iwtrace.log?
What's with some "Activated store ..." entries in yor iwtrace.log?
Stupid question, but: Did you try an "iwstoreadm -a ..."?
cheeku
Hi,
there is no error message in iwtrace.log, initially it was saying low virtual memory, but then I cleared some space. iwstoreadm -a iw-store is saying that iw-store is activated
Migrateduser
OK, at this point I am going to recommend you call your IWOV support. A problem with your backing store is not something you should play around with.