Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Not Able to Validate User from LDAP
pranav
Hi all,
Teamsite Env. >>>
Teamsite 6.1 with SP2 on windows 2000 Env.
I have intsalled teamsite in adomain say,ddd. My Active Directory is installed on different domain say ,ADAD.My plan is to get the users from ADS for teamsite roles.But i am not able to do it .I am getting the error
No Such User
.
I am attaching the "Authentication" part of iw.cfg file.
NOTE:: Using same user name and password i created one perl script to check whther i am able to connect to ADS or not.And the good news is , i am able to connect to ADS.
Then why not i am not able to validate the user roles from ADS ?
-Regards,
Pranav Thakur
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet