Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CSS Problem getting Indexed Property fields
IBMer
I'm having a problem using the CSSearchEngine.getIndexedExtendedAttributes(). The method returns back an empty array, though I've specified several extended attributes that appear when executing the \[search home]\bin\iwsrchattrib.exe command. I'm wondering what possible configuration issues may be present to prevent this from comming back correctly. Basically, I can do searches on these indexed fields and they appear as searchable fields in the ClientCenter web application; they just don't appear when running the getIndexedExtendedAttributes() method. Additionally, with my current setup and use of the CSSearchEngine instance, I can programmatically query for content based on one of these indexed fields and get back results. What could be a reason for this method not working correctly though everything else seems fine?
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet