Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Create a DCT
cheeku
While trying to create a DCT i am getting error message "Unterminated string constant". I am using a browse item in which i have specified the extns=".html". Removing the same eliminates the error and DCT loads normally
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
What you have in your post looks fine - but can you attach your entire DCT so 'we' can checku
Also, what platform, version, etc?
Cheers
Michael
lizn
I am having the exact same problem on teamsite 6.5. Any time i have the extns= to anything my DCT won't load.
jbonifaci
Sounds like a bug, I would contact support on it. But first you might want to post your DCT so others here can verify that it is indeed a bug and not just a syntax error.
lizn
Here's a DCT that won't work - If I remove the extns=".xml" it will work fine.
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE datacapture SYSTEM "datacapture6.0.dtd">
<data-capture-requirements type="content" name="COUNTRY Passport Solutions">
<ruleset name="COUNTRY Life Manual">
<item name="CNTNT_FILE" rowcontinue="f">
<label>File Name</label>
<database data-type="VARCHAR(500)"/>
<description><![CDATA[<br/><a href="javascript:datacapture.popupWindow('/iw-cc/formspub/passport/robodemos/fileNamePassport.htm');">Click</a> to view how to enter a file name.]]></description>
<browser required="t" size="35" maxlength="251" extns=".xml" initial-dir="/content" ceiling-dir="/content" validation-regex="^//"/>
</item>
</ruleset>
</data-capture-requirements>
lizn
I've posted a very simple DCT, will someone try to test it in Teamsite 6.5 service pack 1